Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Valentine!!

Im shocked on my valentine day!!
He reaalllyyyy suprised me...

All day long..
He ignored me..
Even I try to be cool..
trying so hard..
at last My tears burst thinking this is the worst Valentine..

Morn-
He ignored me.. I texted he made dunno..
I try to be happy he tot Im crazy..
The worst bf u ever think of is Him at the tym..

Noon-
Im having Valentine lunch with my mom.. so happy togeher..
My mum is my best date!!
hehe haha

Evening-
He told me to drive go back home as no one in thr house n he went for gambling..
Im mad again and really said no one gamble on Valentine!!
No one gamble as everyone having dinner.. I felt no shame as I keep asking him whr is my flower..
< actually i dun want anythng I just trying to date him on that night>
and he said "ya x lama, 1 jam ja k"
so I waited in my house and damn.. everyone having their valentine dinner..
im alone;(

Suddenly he texted me..
"ney ambik sy"

so with a broken heart I fetched him..
suddenly he came out with a bouquet of roses n of course my fav lavender!!!!!
thanks honey!!!!!
and I kept my budu face.. acting angry and he said " senyum dulu bah... sudah ada bunga.. tapii"
and I waited and curious.. and darn!!
thr is only one flower so thts mean that is for his mother!!
sad face appeared again..
then he continued..
"nah sy bli td..sy fkir2 ko x pena ada rantai"
and he took out a gold box.. and said "mari sy kasi pakai"
he bought me a gold chain..!!
ya i knew its gold again..
as gold important nowadays.
I love it!!!!!!!!
ablnd he said " kiss dulu bah"
hahahahaa
so syok oh me dat tym..

and the flower is really for his mother!!
hahaa
he is a sweet boy..

sorry honey I din get anything for u..
Im sorry for being immatured sumtym,.
I do love u!!!
I love u so much!!
U are my sunshine.. My only sunshine..

Thanks for being my Valentine ney..
I love u ney...
Muahhhhhhhh...
Thanks for everything..
That night we dinner wit his family..
and watch mv together..

5 comments:

  1. aikkk.. cepat jg u comment sis.. haha ya sweet jg la tp bikin hot kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet ya chi..hope can see ur smiley face always..dun owez show angry face..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya..hrm mayb la sweet..haha i hope so im always happy nu but makin tua makin stress oh mun yee..ahhaa tula always mcm angry bird..haah

      Delete
  3. Hahah i hope so..makin tua bah ni mun yee tula always stress..ahhaha

    ReplyDelete