Friday, March 23, 2012

Gadget!

New baby in the house!!!
That day I splurged on a new gadget..
Dunno y..
I think Ive been spelled by the evil..

EPIC

Hahah..' word by my lovely sista'

Thanks to my honey..
Maybe he understood that I've been work so hard for him and the company..
So she spent me dat..

Im stressful and tired..
I knew ppl will judge me and said that Im a 'pisau cukur'..
But I don't mind..
As I knew what Im doing and he sincerely bought for me..
Because I work in other company and I help him on the other side..
The word 'HELP' meant I don't receive a penny..
So for your info should I or Shouldn't I splurgr usibg his money..
Thats the point..

Well..
Im done talking bout that..
Just wasting my time..
As long as all my lovely peeps know who am I..
Thanks for the ♡ peeps..
Too many of them..muahhh..

And 1 thing Im sad to read my babe blog.
I knew she's stress and unhappy..
And we are far so we couldnt meet each other everytime she's in bad mood..
But when she came back I never let her go without meeting me first..
Heeheheh ♥ u babe..dun sad..dun stress.. Im always there for u..always..

P/s » MISSING MY BABES SO BADLY..:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment